Anohter one on the way! May 12, 2012!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

SUMMER!!!

I think summer has finally arrived!!! I always wondered why people would get so excited every year for this season.. This is the first summer in 13 years that I haven't worked as a waitress or been pregnant, and I must say now I know what all the hype is about!!! We have had several evening walks, drinks on the balcony and BBQ's already.

On another note.. Isaac has had a rough couple weeks. Ear infection, nagging cough and teething going on. We have him on antibiotics now and he is returning to is happy, fun self. After over a month of not rolling over, he has finally started up again.

Sick, but still cute, baby Isaac :(


Isaac at his first music festival- Bob Fest- Bob Dylan Music all day

Takin it all in


Memorial Day Parade in Cross Plains

Isaac all ready to go for his first swim! Seems like a fun idea while we are still inside!

Grace trying to show him how to have fun in water- he was not impressed.

I'm just gonna chill here with the adults while the other kids play in the water.

....and now, I'm gonna take a little nap!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment